„Get Moving with TERIBEAR or Fun Movement with the Bear Powered by ŠKODA AUTO“ is a charity event of Tereza Maxová Foundation.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only registered runners can participate in the event.
- The registrations fee is collected on behalf of the Tereza Maxová Foundation via the public collection No: S-MHMP / 1501799/2012, in cooperation with C-IN, the production company of the event. A minimum of 50% of the registration fee will be allocated to direct aid to the children in need, while the remaining amount is to be used to help to cover the costs associated with the organization of our event and the activities of the foundation.
- To participate in the event, individual attendees will need the fitness application Strava which allows to track completed kilometres and upload them to the online leaderboard maintained by the organizer.
- You can only register using the dedicated online registration form available on the organizer’s website.
- The registration is valid only once the full registration fee has been paid to the bank account of the organizer. You can pay the registration fee by a wire transfer (by Monday, 31 August 2020) or by card online.
- If the event registration (order) is not paid within 10 calendar days after its generation, it will be automatically cancelled.
- The registration fee paid by participants is non-refundable. The participants may only transfer their registration onto another participant. To transfer your registration (including the registration fee), please contact the organizer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the event, the organizer will stop data synchronization with the Strava account of all participants.
- Please note that only people over the age of 13 years of age can create an account in the Strava app. Therefore, if you wish to register children under the age of 13 for the TERIBEAR event, the Organizer recommends that you choose the following procedure to create an account in the Strava application for a child. To create the Strava account for the device that a participant under the age of 13 will use to track his or her kilometres, the legal representative of the registered child below the age of 13 can create the Strava account in the child’s name and fill in his / her own identification data and e-mail address. To pair this account with the TERIBEAR registration of a participant under the age of 13, meaning authorizing the synchronization of the child and not the legal representative’s kilometres with the Organizer’s result list, use the link received in the e-mail message confirming registration of the participant under 13 years. The Organizer warns that the Strava application does not allow to create multiple accounts linked to the same e-mail address. Therefore, if a legal representative also wishes to participate in the event, they must use a different e-mail address to create his or her own account in the Strava application. Use of the Strava application is subject to the terms and conditions of Strava, INC. available at https://www.strava.com/legal/terms and the Organizer does not bear any responsibility for the actions of registered participants violating of these conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to changes of the programme, propositions, terms and conditions herein without any prior notification.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any harm to the health or life of the participants during the event, during any workout sessions or accompanying events. The organizer shall not be liable for any damage to the property or any other losses suffered due to the participation in the event or while watching it. The organizer shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the participants or caused thereby.
- Each participant attends the event solely at their own risk.
- The organizer may stop or close registrations without a warning.
- The organizer may exclude individual activities from the competition if they are not in line with the terms and conditions of the event. Activities completed on bikes, inline skates or other vehicles that are not properly designated will result in direct disqualification of the participant.
- The organizer may use video recordings and photos taken during the event to document the event and promote future events.
- The organizer does not provide any insurance coverage (including health, accident, liability) related to the event.
The virtual happening “Get Moving with TERIBEAR or Fun Movement with the Bear Powered by ŠKODA AUTO” is organized by Tereza Maxová Foundation with the seat in the Czech Republic, Jáchymova 26/2, Praha 1, Company ID no.: 285 14 319 (the organizer), with the production support by CZECH-IN s.r.o., with the seat in the Czech Republic, 5. května 1640/65, 140 21 Praha 4, Company ID no.: 48582387, tax ID no.: CZ48582387, account no.: 51-0903480287/0100 (production company).