Did you know?
- For the Get Moving with TERIBEAR or Fun Movement with the Bear – Powered by ŠKODA AUTO event, you can use activities such as run, walk, hike and wheelchair.
- You are only required to create an account that is free of charge. The app will offer you to upgrade to a Premium account, however, this is not required for this event. If you activated the Premium Strava account as a Free trial version and you are no longer interested to use it do not forget to end your subscription within a 30 day free trial period.
- At the same time, it is essential to save your activity as public; visible for everyone. This setting is set up by default, please do not change this setting.
- Please note that it will take approximately 5-10 minutes for your result to be updated on the leaderboard.
- Only activities recorded after Thursday 10 September at 10:10 will be included in the leaderboard (For example: if you recorded your activity on Thursday 10 September at 9:45 and you save your activity at 10:15, it will not be recorded into our system.)
Click the “RECORD” button (see image 1 below) to start the app. It will start counting your completed kilometres.
Click the stop button (image 2) to pause the app. If you want to continue, click “RESUME” and keep going.
In case you want to finish the activity, select “FINISH” (image 3). You´ll save your activity by clicking on the “SAVE” button (image 4).
In order to choose your activity (running, walking, hiking, wheelchair) click the shoe icon (image 5) to open a drop-down menu with available activities (image 6).
USING FITNESS SMARTWATCH PAIRED WITH YOUR STRAVA ACCOUNT
Strava is one of the most popular fitness apps at the moment, with a wide range of supported devices, including Android and iOS mobile phones, fitness smartwatches, such as Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Timex, TomTom, Soleus and more. You can find the complete list of STRAVA compatible devices zde. Check proper instructions for your device and device apps to automatically synchronize data in the app of your fitness smartwatch.