Terms and conditions of registration
- Get Moving with TERIBEAR of Fun Movement with the Bear (“the Event“) is a ten-day non-stop happening of goodwill, organized by the Tereza Maxová Foundation for Children (the “Host“), with its registered office at the address Prague 1 – Staré Město, Jáchymova 26/2, Postal Code 110 00, ID No.: 285 14 319, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under No. N 725. The Event is produced by CZECH-IN s.r.o, 51-0903480287/0100 (the “Organizer“).
- Only registered participants may take part in the Event.
- The registration fee is 250 CZK. The sale of registrations is made on behalf of the Tereza Maxová Foundation for Children as part of the public fund collection No.: S-MHMP/1501799/2012. At least 50% of the proceeds from the collection will be directly allocated to providing aid, while the remaining funds will be dedicated to supporting the Event and the Foundation’s activities.
- The Event will be held virtually except for the final day closing Event.
- The Event will start on Thursday, 14 September 2023, at 11:00 am (CEST) and will end on Saturday, 23 September 2023, at 4:00 pm (CEST) in Prague. A one-day closing Event will take place on the last day of the Event at the Prague Exhibition Grounds.
- The results are recorded in the INDIVIDUAL, and GROUP (TEAM or FAMILY) categories. In the individual categories (men, women, and children under 12 years of age), the participants in the first three places will receive gift prizes from the Event partners. In the family/team categories, we will award the winning team and family.
- A prerequisite for participation in the Event is the use of the viRACE sports app by individual participants.
- Participants can collect their kilometres either directly via the viRACE sports app, or they can use one of the following sports apps (Strava, Garmin, Polar, Apple Health, Fitbit, Wahoo), which participants link to the viRACE app (via authorization) in order to connect to the online leaderboard.
- The completed kilometers are transferred via an interface from the participant’s personal account in the viRACE app to the online leaderboard. The results of the activity will be updated on the online leaderboard within a few minutes after the completion of the activity.
- Participants must complete the kilometers on their own, either running or walking. No other means of transport (e.g. bicycle, scooter, roller skates, motorcycle, car, bus, tractor, horse, etc.) can be used. Exceptions are wheelchair users, including powered wheelchairs.
- Mileage can be completed anywhere.
- Registration is only possible via the online registration form on the Event website.
- Registration is only considered valid once the full amount of the registration fee has been credited to the Organizer’s bank account. Payment of the registration fee can be made by credit card online.
- Children under the age of 13 are registered by their legal guardian.
- The registration fee paid by the participant is non-refundable. Participants may transfer their registration to another participant. To transfer your registration (including the registration fee), please contact the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the end of the Event, the Organizer will unsynchronize the data from the viRACE accounts of all participants.
- If a participant wishes to end their virtual participation in the Event, they may do so by closing their account in the viRACE application. Pairing between other sports apps and the viRACE app can be cancelled at any time without closing the account in the original sports app.
- The Host reserves the right to make changes to the program, the regulations, and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Host is not responsible for the health and life of the participant during the whole Event, as well as during any training or accompanying program. The Organizer is not responsible for any damage to property or other injury arising from participation in or watching the Event. The Organizer is not liable for any damage caused to or by the participants.
- Each participant participates in the Event solely at his/her own risk, responsibility, and personal risk.
- The Host has the right to suspend or close registration without prior notice.
- The Host reserves the right to exclude from the evaluation individual activities that contravene the conditions of the Event – activities that are completed on a bicycle, inline skates, or other vehicles and are not marked accordingly will lead to the direct disqualification of the participant.
- Video footage and photographs taken during the Event may be used by the Host to document the Event and to promote future Events. For more information on the use of videos and photographs taken during the Event, please refer to the section on the processing of personal data below.
- The Host does not provide any insurance (health, accident, liability, or otherwise) to participants in connection with their participation in the Event.
Registration of teams and families
Discounted or free registration
If you are eligible for discounted or free registration, the organizer will send you a special discount code by email. The individual team members will then enter the discount code in the last step of registration, which entitles them to the discount.
Adjustments to an existing registration
It is not possible to remove group members via online forms. In individual special cases, it is possible to request removal from the group by emailing the organiser at: email@example.com.
„Bird & Bird & we run with you“
The Tereza Maxová Children’s Foundation would like to thank Bird & Bird for the complete legal service for the TERIBEAR project and the supervision of the “Terms and Conditions of Registration” and “Processing of Personal Data”.